Ghoul

comp 1

comp 1

Comp 2

Comp 2

Render

Render

Wireframe

Wireframe

Ambient Occlusion

Ambient Occlusion

So I started of with this project ages ago when i was making assets for my game. so to be honest this started out as a very low poly model. I just thought it'll be great to make this high quality with xgen and sss. so I remodelled and resculpted it. I used substance painter to get the textures done for the skin and horns and later applied the textures to an SSS shader in maya. just as i was gonna hit render i realized it was missing something. Thats when i thought XGEN would add more volume. so yup, did that and made the render time bump upto 3 hours :D well anyway, once that was done, I did some post work in photoshop to get the fog and color correction done.